An internet search found two interesting WWII “Blacklists” on the Fraser Federal Reserve Archive website. The first includes The Proclaimed List of Certain Blocked Nationals: July 17, 1941, the Presidential Proclamation 2497 authorizing the list, and information for the press. A second list, a United States Printing Office publication of The Proclaimed List of Certain Blocked Nationals: Revision II, May 12, 1942, is also available (The list begins on page 3.) Access to these Proclaimed Lists is available under our Resources tab—Documents—Documents on Other Websites.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”