In two recent articles, the Baltimore Sun described the role Fort Meade, Maryland played as an internment facility during WW II, as well as the switch over to housing prisoners of war in 1943.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”