The Tenement Museum of New York City has an online exhibit highlighting the experiences of some former German American and Latin American internees. These brief accounts were written by students of St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, TX, as part of a year-long history project (2018-19) documenting German civilian internment in WWII and working to get Congress to officially acknowledge that people of German ethnicity were also held in the camps.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”