Historian, writer, and lecturer, Michael Luick-Thrams worked with TRACES, a non-profit educational organization created to gather, preserve and present stories of people from the Midwest and Germany or Austria who encountered each other during World War II. Begun in St. Paul, Minnesota, in 1985, it closed in 1989.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”