McBride, James J., 2003—The first residents of the Fort Stanton Internment Camp, New Mexico, were the German crew of the German luxury liner Columbus, who arrived in 1939, after scuttling their ship off the coast of Cuba.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”