30 Aug 1993 Department of Justice’s “Office of Redress Administration Announces Two New Eligibility Categories for World War II Internees” issues a press release authorizing redress payments for Japanese Americans born in internment camps to “volunteer internee” mothers.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”