Published May 24, 2017, “Camp of the Innocents” is a documentary film about the Camp Algiers Alien Detention Station in Louisiana (near New Orleans), the Latin American civilians housed there, and the WW II Enemy Alien Control Program. Produced by Jack Collins, Joe Hiller, and Mira Kohl, this film was made as part of the course “Historical Documentary Filmmaking” in the Department of History, Tulane University. Linked with permission from the documentarians.
- The Enemy Alien Files: Hidden Stories of World War II exhibit to open Oct. 1, 2022
- U.S. Government Found Liable for WWII Human Rights Violations
- Werner Ulrich, Jr., former internee, featured in Uvalde, TX Newspaper
- the Schlösser Family Story
- Recent broadcast features John E. Schmitz, author of “Enemies Among Us”